Lamm - Realm 4: Pursuit Lamm - Realm 4: Pursuit

fucking badass......really dude. Writing, mixing, the low end. Its all good

Larissa Tassi & William - Por Athena (#Rockin'!) Larissa Tassi & William - Por Athena (#Rockin'!)

good song writing, Everything is tight and the keys are badass. mix needs a lil work....guitar sound out of tune in some parts.

AiltonNeto responds:

Thank You for the feedback! Always improving! \m/,

I Can't Play Guitar I Can't Play Guitar

these fucking drums hahaha. fuck

Naruto Prank! (Gone Sexual) Naruto Prank! (Gone Sexual)

looling at desueone88's comment, just because its a metal song, it doesn't have to be in yo face fast. Sounds really polished and i love that choppy riffage. Super periphery style. Im gonna check out this Kontakt for drums. Hopefully they're not as expensive as EZdrummer and Slate.

hoorayjay responds:

Thank you! I'll send you a link to the drums soon

Cruisin' Cruisin'

nice 80's feel. Kinda reminds me of Monty Crew. Sounds really polished. Damn i wish i know how to mix lol. Man that lead guitarist is sick.

DID DID

haha....man.....2:50 is like.....reallly awful. This song has serious potential. Vocals are terrible. Singer is off time and out of key. Screams sounded Frankenstein's monster hahahahahaha. Then you got this killer key board lead at 4:40 with the worst guitar rythem....could of done something more complimenting there. lol i can't believe i listened to this whole thing. This song just goes into the deep end and sounds like pure crap.

Workin' on some metal drums Workin' on some metal drums

haha.....just realized thats the drum track to that Inflames song. Drums are sweet. wish i had 250 bucks to get this program. Im thinking about subscribing to slate's monthly membership thing. Its like the netflixs for producers.

FaunSound responds:

If I was going to do a subscription to get VSTs, I would go through Splice's program. Basically you pay a couple bucks a month until you pay it off and own it in full, instead of renting it forever. I'm not sure if EZDRUMMER is on there, though. There's lots of other useful programs though!

Erster Flak Bataillon Erster Flak Bataillon

hah guitarpro 6 ehhh??? not bad actually hahaha. that opener is badass. and the ending was super cool too

GraveDigger87 responds:

Yeah Guitar Pro 6 doesn't sound too bad. I probably won't rely on it for my drum sound again though; at least not that tone because it murdered my bass guitar. Thanks for listening!

Zweiter Flak Bataillon Zweiter Flak Bataillon

good ass shit! not your typical doom metal that im used to seeing you do hah. Mixed very nice, what did you use for your drums? Keys are badass. totally has like this 80's iron madien or queensryche feel

GraveDigger87 responds:

The drums are just the drum sound that my keyboard has. It has sample beats, this is the rock beat; and it has 4 parts (intro, normal, variation, and ending) which I can arrange as I like. I can also adjust the tempo of course. It's a Casio Lk-270. I wish I could program that drum sound note by note, that would be nice. Thanks for the review!

The Power To End Us All The Power To End Us All